Kaitanna Solar (“KS”) is a family-owned business based in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. We are licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and have operated for over 10 years. KS is committed to quality installations for homeowners and businesses, emphasizing aesthetics while maximizing energy efficiency. We work with the customer directly from start to finish, ensuring their understanding of all aspects of the system. KS is a five-star rated company.
SOLAR INSTALLER FOREMAN
Full Time | Experience Required
- Hourly Pay: $27 – $33 – DOE
- Paid Vacation: 10 days / year
- Paid Holidays: 7-10 days / year
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Overtime Available
- Solar installation: 2 Years (Required)
As a leader at Kaitanna Solar, LLC., the Crew Lead will continuously model to others our company standards, including policy compliance, quality standards, and efficiency goals. The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with team members to successfully complete the installation and maintenance of energy products safely and on time.
- Considered a subject matter expert in energy system installation and is capable of training and mentoring others, may be responsible for a group or team
- Site Visits – include measurements and any obstructions for proposed design
- Able to supervise the jobsite and proactively guides and trains team members to ensure compliance
- Able to install and commission energy systems on roofs/carports/ground mounts including array layout, and mounting hardware based on site conditions and customers’ needs and expectations
- Proactively resolves equipment and system issues and can troubleshoot and overcome obstacles onsite.
- Applies advanced knowledge to improve processes and proactively reviews workmanship onsite
- Collaborates with warehouse team to ensure all materials and equipment necessary for installation are available onsite and communicates job status to customer and leadership
- Able to understand productivity goals and drive team members to improve efficiency
- Ensures that equipment is weather sealed
- Performs routine maintenance on energy systems
- Capable of completing work both with a team and as a lone worker
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to all customers
- Jobsite Setup and Cleanup – make sure necessary tools and materials are on jobsite for crew, and make sure home is cleaned up and rid of all debris after installation is complete.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience in solar roof/groundwork, general construction, or carpentry preferred
- Extensive knowledge of electrical wiring and equipment
- Experience with trenching and concrete work
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read building plans and equipment manuals
- Ability to safely handle power tools and materials such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Excellent customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attendance is essential for the team to achieve success
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Must be able to work at great heights including on rooftops, climbing ladders, and stairs
- Must be able to work in extreme environments (example: hot sun, cold, crawl spaces, attic etc.) Prolonged periods of repetitious duties including lifting, bending, and standing for long periods
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds frequently
- Must meet all OSHA Standards for working at heights