Kaitanna Solar (“KS”) is a family-owned business based in Mullica Hill, New Jersey. We are licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and have operated for over 10 years. KS is committed to quality installations for homeowners and businesses, emphasizing aesthetics while maximizing energy efficiency. We work with the customer directly from start to finish, ensuring their understanding of all aspects of the system. KS is a five-star rated company.
Full Time | Experience Required
- Hourly Pay: $18 – $30 – DOE
- Paid Vacation: 10 days / year
- Paid Holidays: 7-10 days / year
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Overtime Available
- Solar installation: 2 Years (Required)
- Ability to safely handle power tools, hand tools, ladders, roofing materials along with inverters, solar panels, panel boards, batteries, and other similar electrical equipment.
- Ability to install a residential or commercial from laying out array(s) to commissioning the system
- Experience in roof work (including metal, rubber, or shingle), general construction preferred but not required.
- Prepare and clean up job site
- Interact and communicate with customers in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner
- Ensure and maintain high levels of quality and safety, including proper use of and adherence to PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), OSHA and company safety policy
- Additional duties as assigned
- Driver’s License – Must have clean and valid state driver’s license
- Personal Tools – Tools required to accomplish daily work demands
- Personal Physical Ability – Lift, pull and push materials and equipment; Work on pitched roofs and at heights of 20’ or more off the ground; Climb ladders; Lift at least 50 pounds of equipment throughout workday; Work in extreme weather conditions and confined spaces; Wear safety gear, including harness, hard hat, work boots appropriate for roof, protective eye wear and safety vests; Work in various physical positions for extended periods of time throughout workday, including (but not limited to) squatting, stooping, bending over, standing, kneeling, and sitting
- Personal Character – Respectful and attentive to both customers and co-workers; Detail oriented; Strong work ethic, including reliability (attendance and punctuality); Willingness to learn; Work independently to achieve goals and complete tasks